Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
1. Decide what vegetables you want to use (you can use fresh or frozen.) I chose fresh broccoli, asparagus, peppers, onions and mushrooms.
2. Chop up your veggies!
3. Line a cookie sheet with tinfoil. Spray tinfoil with cooking spray.
4. Spread out the veggies on the pan. Try to keep them in a single layer if you can. I made a ton of veggies (2 trays full!), so I had to overlap a little.
5. Spray veggies with olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic salt and parmesan (don’t be shy!)
6. Roast at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
7. Flip veggies and roast for another 10 minutes or longer if you prefer.
Ummm, this picture does not look as yummy as it tastes! These are so so good!